Thursday, November 7, 2013

That moment when you have so much to do, you...bake...instead?

You know that feeling you get when you have so much to do, you don't know where to begin? Today, I took a good look at my calendar and realized it is that time in the semester, the time when the rubber meets the road, the time when my coffee pot brews non-stop, the time when I feel overwhelmed.


So how am I spending my Thursday evening?
With baking cookies and TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress" of course.

Yes, I'm scheduling some time for myself, with the theory that I will later be much more productive and focused.



I was just in the kitchen, dropping cookies onto the pan, when I heard the narrator of my show announce the next bride trying on dresses. This woman's name was Afrodite. Guess what her soon-to-be-husband's name was?


Achilleas.

Clearly, with names like that, they're meant for each other.

Myth. Its everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment