Monday, October 7, 2013

At Last, We Meet Again

I have been utterly terrible at posting my blogs! My mind has been boggled with many things, but that is not a decent excuse, friends. So, I'm dedicating this week to Mythology in a way that I should have been all along, and I promise to be caught up sooner rather than later!

My first order of business: a description of a habit. Easy. My entire life is one big habit!

Sunday: lunch with my mother, read all afternoon if I'm not scheduled to work, late-night movie marathon (I'm usually asleep halfway through the first one.)
Monday night: work, late-night regular at Applebees. (I know, sounds strange. But, there's a group of us that meet every week. Unless you're experiencing serious mythological issues, you had best attend.)
Tuesday late morning: lunch with my best friend in between classes, work after school
Wednesday: Dave's Sushi with the boyfriend. Sometimes we go for lunch or sometimes dinner, depending on my homework load, but its always Dave's, every week.
Thursday late morning: lunch with my best friend in between classes, work after school
Friday: homework day!
Saturday: work, dinner and a movie with the boyfriend

Just cycles, week after week. I find some comfort in that kind of redundancy, that kind of stability. (Psychology majors, eat your hearts out!) Obviously, occasionally the schedule fluctuates because, let's be real here, life happens. And that's just fine.

p.s. I'm still working on the dissection of a page from Calasso!






No comments:

Post a Comment